January 22, 2022
All of our activities are back in person. Thank you very much for your patience.
February 1, 2022
Under the current COVID restrictions the following applies to our centre:
• Masks are always required unless you are eating or drinking in a designated area (medical-grade masks preferred or double mask)
• Hand sanitizer upon entry and as often as you think about it when at CSVAC
• Room capacities are at 50% of regular room allotments so pre-registration for programming will be extremely important if you plan to attend.
• Chairs and tables are set to current standards and cannot be moved or additional chairs added to tables
• Food and drink can only be enjoyed in designated areas – sorry you can’t enjoy coffee/tea and a goodie at an activity table
• Screens to be used as often as possible and if they are not available masks to be worn during activities
We would like to acknowledge the traditional, unceded Land of the Songhees and Esquimalt Nations, the Lkwungen speaking people. We at Cook Street Village Activity Centre extend our appreciation for the opportunity to live and learn on their Land.